Ball mills are used primary for single stage fine grinding, regrinding, and as the second stage in two stage grinding circuits. According to the need of customers, ball mill can be either wet or dry designs. Ball mills have been designed in standard sizes of the final products between 0.074 mm and 0.4 mm in diameter.
- Suitable for grinding material with high hardness
- The shape of the final products is circular
- No pollution for the powder with ceramic ball
- Stable performance Easy installation
- The capacity and fineness can be adjusted by adjusting the diameter of the ball.
The ball mill is key equipment in grinding industry, especially in mineral ore dressing plants. It is widely used for the cement, the silicate product, new type building material, fire-proof material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and etc.
Hammer crusher designed by RBM fits for producing 0-3MM coarse powder products. This…ReadMore
LM Vertical Grinding Mills
According to customers’ requirements, RBM success in absorbing foreign experience…ReadMore
PE Jaw Crusher
PE series jaw crusher is usually used as primary crusher in quarry production lines,…ReadMore
Vibrating Feeder is a kind of linear-direction feeding equipment, in the mineral…ReadMore